Below is a picture with information available for Todd County Central High School Class of 2018 members who may be interested in applying for the W. Norris Duvall Scholarship, which is available to Todd County residents. The scholarship application will open December 15, 2017 and close March 15, 2018. Other scholarships are also available via the link below as well. You will need to check requirements and availability. Please share with TCCHS Class of 2018 members. The link to the other scholarships offered through the Community Foundation of Louisville is https://www.cflouisville.org/…/Scholarships-Competitive-Des…. Please share with other folks.
TCCHS Alumni Association Scholarships Offered Revised and Updated
Below are the applications for the scholarships sponsored by the TCCHS Alumni Association for the 2017-2018 school year. Please note two new scholarships are listed; one of these is the Sharon Patterson Shemwell Memorial Music/Arts Scholarship. This scholarship is in the amount of $500. The other new scholarship listed is the Carolyn Wells Writing Scholarship. This scholarship is in the amount of $250. Another scholarship, the Todd County Central High School Alumni Association Memorial Academic or Technical Scholarship, has been increased from $1,000 to $2,000 this year. We have tried to make applying for the scholarships as easy as possible. A student should print the application/cover sheet form and fill it out one time only. The student then needs to prepare one application that meets the requirements for the scholarships the student wishes to apply for; the important point to remember is that some scholarships require more letters of applications than others do. Please note we are offering scholarships in both the academic area and the technical area. We ask you please share information about these scholarship opportunities with others you know. Once completed, turn in the application/cover sheet form and a single application to the guidance counselor at TCCHS. All applications must be given to the guidance counselor on or before April 15, 2018.
Below is the checklist form/cover sheet that needs to be completed one time only.
Below are the scholarships that are being offered for the Class of 2018.
- Alton Greenfield Memorial Academic Scholarship Revised … February 26, 2018
- Gary Strader Memorial Agriculture Scholarship Revised … February 26, 208
- Howard Ray Stokes Memorial Academic Scholarship Revised … February 26, 2018
- Jeffery Wayne Farmer Memorial Scholarship Revised … February 26, 2018
- Sharon Patterson Shemwell Memorial Music Scholarship Revised … February 26, 2018
- Todd County Central High School Alumni Association Accounting and Business Scholarship Revised … February 26, 2018
- Todd County Central High School Alumni Association Memorial Academic or Technical Scholarshp Revised … February 26, 2018
- Todd County Central High School Alumni Association Scholarship Revised … February 26, 2018
- Tom and Rowena Everett Memorial Scholarship Revised … February 26, 2018
- Carolyn L. Wells Academic and Leadership Scholarship Revised … February 26, 2018
- Carolyn Wells Writing Scholarship Revised … February 26, 2018
TCCHS Alumni Association Membership Forms
We invite you to become involved in the TCCHS Alumni Association either as a graduate of TCCHS or as a friend of our organization. Attached below is a PDF file to open, print, complete, and return to us. Please realize we are attempting to use all monies generated from our membership drive and other activities to finance student scholarships, and we hope you will understand the need to aid us by printing and mailing your own membership form(s). We also solicit your assistance in ‘spreading the word’ about the organization, and we ask for your continued patience as we work through the process of organizing the association!
Please print, fill out, and return the form below to us with your membership information and payment.
- Todd County Central High School Alumni Association Membership Form … July 14, 2015
- Todd County Central High School Alumni Association Membership Form with Envelope … July 14, 2015 (This file has a self-envelope on the second page.)
Alumni Contact Info
If you need to update or provide some or any of your contact information, please use the contact form below. This will help us maintain an accurate spreadsheet on all TCCHS graduates.