TCCHS Alumni Association Adds Another Scholarship Opportunity to the TCCHS Class of 2017
The TCCHS Alumni Association is pleased to announce an additional scholarship opportunity will be provided to the TCCHS Class of 2017. Because of the generosity of an anonymous donor(s), the TCCHS Alumni Association Accounting/Business Scholarship will be added to the other scholarships offered. This scholarship, in the amount of $1000.00, will be awarded to a senior who excels academically and who also demonstrates financial need. This student must pursue a degree in either accounting or business in order to be considered for the scholarship. This scholarship is easily downloadable as are the other scholarships offered. Follow this link to the scholarships offered — http://tcchsalumni.org/forms/.
Below are all of the scholarships offered to the Class of 2017 by the TCCHS Alumni Association. Please note that a form is being used this year to make applying for the scholarships easier. (This form is posted online as well.) Students who apply need to make certain that all requirements are met for the scholarships they are interested in being considered for by the alumni scholarship committee.
- 2017 Alton Greenfield Memorial Academic Scholarship
- Gary Strader Memorial Agriculture Scholarship
- Howard Ray Stokes Memorial Academic Scholarship
- 2017 Jeffery Wayne Farmer Memorial Scholarship
- 2017 Todd County Central High School Alumni Association Memorial Academic or Technical Scholarship
- 2017 Todd County Central High School Alumni Association Scholarship
- 2017 Tom and Rowena Everett Memorial Scholarship
- 2017 TCCHS Alumni Association Accounting/Business Scholarship
- 2017 Carolyn L. Wells Academic and Leadership Scholarship (Note: This scholarship will be selected from the entries for the other scholarships or from a student selected by Ms. Carolyn L. Wells who exhibits academic and leadership excellence.)